NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER TO WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1.Eligibility. The RISE PROGRAMS Sweepstakes is open only to individuals who are legal residents of the state of California, who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employee, directors and officers of RISE Programs (“Sponsor”) and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, distributors, co-promotions partners and any other suppliers, agents and those respective prize providers and agencies that are involved in the development or execution of this Sweepstakes or any of its materials, and the immediate family members and/or those living in the same household(whether legally related or not) are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. For purposes of this Sweepstakes, immediate family members are defined as spouse, domestic partner, parents, legal guardians, in-laws, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning the prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein
SPONSOR: The Sponsor for this Promotion is RISE Programs
2.Free Method of Entry: During the Drawing Period, to enter without making a purchase, complying with Sponsor’s intake process of entry. All entries will be eligible for the Drawing Period in which they are received by Administer. Limit: 1 entry per email.
3. For All Entries: Limit: 1 Sweepstakes entry per email during the Promotion Period. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than 1 entry per Drawing Period by using multiple/different email addresses or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services) will void all entries by that entrant.
4. Prize Drawing: Sponsor’s decisions as to the selection of the potential winner are final and binding. Sponsor will select the name of the potential winner in a random drawing of all eligible entries received during such Drawing Period. The potential winner will be notified by email, mail or phone. The odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during such Drawing Period.
5. Requirements of Potential Winner: Potential winner must continue to comply with the Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The potential winner (or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return to Sponsor, within 5 days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release (except where prohibited) in order to claim his/her prize and fulfill any such other requirements as determined by Sponsor. If the potential winner fails to do so, he/she may be disqualified and forfeit the prize. In the event that the potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will select an alternate potential winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries for such Drawing Period, up to 3 alternates. If the alternate potential winners are disqualified, the prize will not be awarded.
7. Prize: One (1) pair of tickets for the Calibash concert on Saturday January 26. Las Vegas Nevada.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s consent for Sponsor and its designees to use entrant’s name, prize information, likeness, city and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
9. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, virus or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) cancel the Sweepstakes and award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible entries for the applicable Drawing Period received up to the time of impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless RISE Programs. and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, agents and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees of each of them (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, cash registers, printers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the generation or processing of Quotes or intake of entrant’s information; (e) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (f) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; or (g) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Sweepstakes entry, if it is possible. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any prize offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth herein to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims. By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
11. Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Central District of California or the appropriate California State Court located in Los Angeles County, California; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering any Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.