6 SIMPLE LIFE HABITS THAT ARE POWERFULLY BENEFICIAL FOR YOU
Health is more than just eating well. Think about this powerful truth: Much of our primary nutrition doesn’t originate from our plates! Below you will find lifestyle suggestions designed to help you live a healthy, happy life.
· Avoid cooking with electricity, especially microwave ovens.
· Use spring water or a good-quality water filter.
· Chew your food well, chew until it becomes liquid.
· View everything and everyone you meet with gratitude.
· Do your best to be on good terms with people, especially those you love the most.
· To increase your circulation, scrub your entire body with a hot, damp washcloth morning and/or night.
· Avoid chemically perfumed cosmetics.
· For dental hygiene, use natural toothpastes.
· Give generously.
· Live each day happily without focusing on your problems. Have an attitude of gratitude
· Hum or sing a happy song
· Offer thanks before and after meals.
Meditation and Exercise Habits
· Daily quiet time – study, pray, meditate; recharge yourself.
· Include exercise as part of your daily life. Try Yoga, Pilates, Martial Arts, walking, running, bicycling, rollerblading, swimming, dancing, etc.
· Keep your home in good order and clean.
· If possible, include large green plants in every room.
· Minimize television watching